At Autonomic Solutions, we provide exceptional IT service to small and medium companies, augmenting their internal IT staff to provide specialized services, and helping fill gaps as a consultant for companies of all sizes. We have a proven track record of giving our clients a competitive advantage, and build our relationships with employees, customers, and other business partners through transparency, persistence, mutual trust, and integrity.
Our vision: To change the way businesses use technology to help them be leaders in their field.
The Help Desk Support Technician assists with both the technical and business development of our company, and focuses on IT infrastructure and support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the Principal Consultant
- Provide first level technical support for our clients
- Vendor management including ordering equipment and completing vendor-related training requirements
- Update internal and client related documentation, as well as company website
- Inside sales responsibilities include managing email marketing and follow-ups
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in sales or business development an asset
- A strong interest in technology is an asset
- General technology skills
- Ability to travel in the GTA and commute regularly to our downtown Toronto office
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
To apply, email your resume to [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.